Saturday 6 February 2016

In Abuja: 8 notorious robbery gang arrested by police

The suspects according to the police have allegedly carried out several notorious operations including murder, and high way robbery. Eight-man robbery gang met their waterloo at the hands of Police Special Intelligence Monitoring Team in Abuja, Punch News reports. Read More: Police arrest man and his gang on a robbery missionIdentified as Ibrahim Suleiman, aka, Scorpion; Pius Gabriel, aka Double Spirit; the arms supplier, RaboYakubu; the receiver of their stolen goods, Oladimeji Ikotun; UmaruNda, Matthew Ofe, Nicodemos Shittu and Ogbona Chidubem aka Oyibo.The suspects according to the police have allegedly carried out several notorious operations including murder, and high way robbery. Read More: Angry youths set robbers ablaze in KogiRead the confession from one of the arrested suspect Johnson Aikko.“There was a day Avan and Nautica called me that they were ready for big business, but they needed ammunition. Ava then contacted a prison official who he met during his stay at Kuje Prisons and the official linked him to a mobile police officer who started selling ammunitions to us. He sold a round of the live ammunition to us for N400 each and we bought over 150 rounds for our first operation“I don’t know how much was made from that operation, since I was new. We also did some small operations within Abuja and Nassarawa State and after each successful operation, Ava and Nautical usually travel to Benue State where they have farms. I think they were investing more of their loots in farming.“Nautica led a group while Ava and I were in the second group. That night I don’t know what came over Ava, it was as if he was high on drugs. The first apartment we entered we met a pregnant woman and we demanded for money. Apparently, she was scared and then Ava screamed at her and she brought out N150, 000 in N500 denomination and handed it over to me.“But before I knew what was happening Ava opened fire on the woman and shot her in her private part. I was stunned when I saw that. He also shot the woman’s husband before we went to the next apartment where we were given just N4,000. When we left the estate, I was filled with guilt for taking part in such carnage.“The operation was coordinated by Nautica. On the night of the operation, we stormed the estate in a taxi. After taking the security men hostage, we started breaking into people’s houses and the first thing we looked out for were keys of exotic cars parked within the estate.“Four of the guys Nautica brought drove the vehicles out of the estate to our waiting buyers in Masaka. Once the cars arrived, trackers on the vehicles were removed and the vehicles would be taken to Jos and other parts of the country. We robbed that estate for three consecutive times using the same pattern and on each operation we normally left with four of their cars, but in our last operation, while we were escaping through the bushes, in Lugbe, we saw about six Fulani herdsmen sleeping.“As we approached them, Avan ordered that we should kill them all because they were the ones killing our people in their farms in Benue State. I was carrying one of the locally made rifles and we rained bullets on them in their sleep, killing all of them. I had no regret killing those people, because they are also very ruthless. “I sold the rifles to the community leader for N600,000 and I also bought 50 live ammunition from one Rabo who was supplying arms and ammunition to people in Jos. I didn’t know how the police knew where I was, they stormed my house and apprehended me.”

from fornaija.com http://ift.tt/1mjVhYN
via fornaija

No comments:

Post a Comment